The pupil premium is an allocation of additional funding provided to schools to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to possible underachievement. These include pupils who are entitled to Free School Meals, those Looked After by the local authority (children in care) or who have parents in the Armed Forces. All schools are required to report on the amount of funding received, how this is being used and, once available, the impact the funding has had.
The national trend is that pupils who are eligible for free school meals have lower achievement than those who are not eligible. The pupil premium grant is used to help narrow this gap.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR OUR LATEST REPORT:
- Pupil Premium Reminder - Letter for all children 2020.pdf
- New FSM applications April 2020 - letter to parents from CCC.pdf
- FREE SCHOOL MEALS - Information Flyer by Cambridgeshire County Council April 2022.pdf
- FREE SCHOOL MEALS - Poster by Cambridgeshire County Council April 2022.pdf
- Education Welfare Benefits - Parents Guide v2 April 2018.pdf
- EYFS Funding and Pupil Premium Information for parents carers 2019-2020.pdf
- Information for Parents of Children Starting Year 3 (KS2).pdf
- Free School Meals Explained - April 2019.pdf
- Information for Parents (SEC school transfer) April 2018.pdf